Monday 24 January 2011

Picking up from the last time I wrote......

So the last time I wrote was 9th of May and I was awaiting the arrival of Sean and Katies baby girl. Ellie-Louise Kathleen Dey was born on Tuesday 25th May ans weighed 6lb 8oz, she had a beautiful head of hair aswell! After work Mum, Dad and I went to meet her at the hospital. Sean was waiting at the door for us with a giant cheesey grin on his face :-) It was so exciting!!! Katie looked fresh as a daisy(she'll disagree)....you wouldn't have thought she had just given birth. It was just so nice to be able to meet my 1st Neice on the very day she came into the world and I'll never forget it.
(Thats Daddy, Mummy and Me below)

In June my nephew Kian (who I saw twice through 2010) turned 5....I of course was not invited to his birthday party and was faced with having to lie to him when he asked me why I wasnt there....I can hardly tell a child the real reasons. I did send him a card though, whether it was given to him or not I dunno! He also started school in 2010, this
unfortunatly I was not allowed to enjoy with him either.


Oh July what a great month you where! My mum decided to leave my dad at the end of June....she casually popped round with Buzz one friday after I got home from work and sprung it on me. I of course had questions, she gave some answers.....they hadn't loved each other for 10years, wanted to wait until we where older, had discussed this many a time and that it was mutual and apparently that was that and we all just had to deal with it. The next day dad moved into my spare room. Having dad stay wasn't too bad, he worked alot and he was able to help out with some bills which was great but having to see his face everyday just reminded me of what had just happened. How my family wasn't my family anymore. I was so angry at both my mum and dad for all the lies, I was left feeling like nothing was real....family birthdays, christmas's, holidays...photo of us etc...just seemed fake now. At the end of July dad told me mum was planning to move away.........to Aberdeen!.......with a man.......WTF. Mum told me no-one else was involved in the break up. So it turns out they where just friends, this was a man my mum had not seen in like 20 years and she thought he was dead....and now she was moving away, leaving us all behind to live with him, "her friend".

Hello August...another "fun" month....1st week in Aug Mum moved to Aberdeen to live with "her friend" and took Buzz with her. Dad moved back into the house, where Zak, Fearne and the chickens stayed. I was still really angry with the whole mum moving away, lies etc stuff and it was only made worse with the constant Facebook updates from my mum about how great her new life was, how happy she was, why did she wait so long etc etc.......whilst Me, dad and brothers where left to get on with things. There was also the , I miss my grandkids etc...which in all honesty was her own bloody fault! So while she was getting settled into her new home with "her friend" she was discussing how she was decorating the 2 bedroom croft during a phonecall and mention the "spare room".....it only has 2 rooms.....so "her friend" was not just "her friend".....not long after that her
facebook relationship status changed to 'in a relationship'.....and still to this date my mother has not told me of her relationship. August ended with a house party, Kirsty was leaving to go to Uni in England so I threw her a leaving party...was a fab night apart from the mess left by certain
individuals.



September began with me feeling really ill, I had awful cramps in my stomach amongst other things and was sore when leaning to one side so I went to the Docs....turns out I was pregnant, I didn't even know, and I was having a miscarriage. I'd been through all this when I was 19, had to do it alone and now it was happening again. I told mum and dad this time and Katie too. But mum was away living her new fab life, dad didn't really know what to do and I really didn't want to put it all on Katie, she had not long had her baby. It was awful, I felt like I was alone all over again, sitting in the docs waiting room along with woman that had children with them, getting the bus and having to walk past the prams at the front. I wanted to tell "him" what I was going through but "he" was on a lads holiday and when "he" came back I couldn't face telling "him" what had happened, we where just friends and really didn't want to make things weird, I felt as if I was doing "him" a favour.....there was nothing he could have done anyway, it was all over by the time he was back.......I dunno if I'll ever tell him, I don't even think he would have cared :-(


So now we get to October.....Chris decided to fall out with me and Sean.....on Facebook! He tell us this that and the other and that we have to fuck off....he then deletes us as bother and sister and blocks us from his FB page......vary mature. I now have no contact with my nephews what so ever and my brother thinks this is ok. After putting up with 6 years of grief, lies and twisted-ness from his other half, my brother decides to fall out with me. So at this moment He hasn't spoke to me since October 16th.......apart from a text on xmas day. He has apparently told mum he knows he was in the wrong, and He knows he has to apologise so thats what I'm waiting for. I did nothing but look out for him, put up with more shit that he realises from his other half, give him somewhere to stay everytime they fell out etc so he knows where I am when he's man enough to apologise for the things he said. Its been 3 months, 1 week and 2 days so far....... Also it was Hallowe'en YAY!!! Fancy dress YAY!!! House party not at mine YAY!!! Being accused of doing something with a married man NOT SO YAY!!!!!!! All I did was mingle with other people at the party, chatted to a married guy about his homeland (South Africa), his wedding, his wife, living in Edinburgh....I leaned over to get my bag as I wanted to leave 'cos he was being bit flirty and making me comfortable and when I did this he kissed me. Yet, my friend of around 8 years has fallen out with me(she is friends with the guys wife), she won't tell me what info its based on, what she was told etc and won't even listen to what I have to say about what happened. No-one else was in the kitchen, I had stepped back by the time someone had walked in....there was no witnesses, not another person around. Me and him are the only 2 people who know what happened which means he has made something up. I am infuriated at this and the fact that this friend of mine doesn't care to hear the truth. FFS!
I think this was also the month I found out about my dads new "friend"....after much investigation it turns out she is only 21......this is still an ongoing investigation.....


Nothing much happened in November...lol!

December, its snowed....not just a wee bit snow but MEGA snow....I had over 16inches of the white stuff in my garden! I couldn't even get to work on one of the days lol! It just kept snowing and snowing! It was mad! I also ended up with the flu big time, and a chest infection. I was off work for 2 weeks, couldn't walk, couldn't eat...and I admit it I kept wetting myself cos I had no control over my body. I have never felt so weak in all my life! My dad had to bring over supplies and make sure I was still alive, I couldn't get to the doctors cos of the crazy snow..what a drama! I ended up losing a few Lbs though lol! (safe to say I put them back on at xmas)
It was Ellies 1st christmas and the 1st xmas without mum. Me and dad went to Sean and Katies and spent it with them, Ellie, Katies stepdad Sean and brother Ritchie (who is soooooooo cute!!!), Katies mum Geraldine was ill, poor thing. It was the most untraditional and weird xmas day ever but I really enjoyed myself. At night Sean and Katie had friends round and we all got drunk. I also learned a valuable lesson that night......never drink Katies lemonade.....Its just not worth it lol :-)

So there we have it.....May-Dec 2010, the short version but I think you get the jist of things.

It was a rather shitty year for me...apart from my beautiful neice being born and finding a new friend in Katie and yes, I have had a greet through writing all this.....thats why I'm not reading through it before adding it on to my blog.


Also if anyone mentioned in this blog is offended by anything I have written, don't be...its how things where from
my point of view and how these events made me feel....its my blog.

Write soon....I promise :-) xxx
Ps I wanted to add pics but blogspot was being really annoying and freezing on me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment